Sunday, May 23, 2010

(Soon-to-Be) Walkin' in Memphis

In order to utilize every possible medium of communication, I am going to use this blog post to announce (again) that Jon and I are moving to Memphis, Tennessee in the fall. After many months of waiting, we finally know our future holds, at least in terms of where we'll be. While I knew that moving was a possibility, it's sort of strange to actually, finally, have a plan. My patience has most certainly been tested over the past several months. But now we know. I'm excited about the upcoming adventure, the opportunity to explore a completely new place together. But when it's all said and done, I'm a bit sad at the prospect of leaving. I've sprouted roots here over the past three years and there are a lot of people I'm really going to miss. With the exception of having family too far away, the Northwest is a pretty cool place to live. Lots to do, beautiful scenery, great weather (in the summer). Speaking of which, if you've been thinking about visiting, your time is running out...

2 comments:

DWL said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! We're pcsing to Columbus, MS in the fall, and that's only 2 hours from Memphis! Sounds like it's time to start planning a visit! I hope all the moving arrangements go well. We're waiting for our orders in hopes of moving on base when we get there. Hope y'all are doing well!

Spoon said...

Absolutely we'll have to plan a visit. Can't wait!

Followers

Blog Archive